Whom have we represented?
- People who have to get out of bad marriages.
- Little children who have been the victims of abuse by their parents.
- Children caught in the middle of their parents’ custody and visitation battles.
- Abused mothers.
- Fathers denied their rights to see their children.
- A national investor in outstanding debt.
- A national investor in outstanding loans and mortgages.
- The New York City Police Benevolent Association (PBA), the union bringing benefits and assistance to New York City Police Officers and their families, as an associate in the office of the late Richard Hartman.
- New York City Correction Officers Benevolent Association (COBA), the correction officers union, also as an associate of the late Richard Hartman.
- People with no food who cannot prove their eligibility for public assistance.
- Tenants whose landlords don’t provide essential services.
- Landlords whose tenants don’t pay their rent.
- People buying and selling houses.
- Storekeepers and small businessmen who can’t collect money owed to them.
- People wrongly accused of owing others money.
- And lots of nice people just like you.
Call today! 516 319-2000.